Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sick With Babies


Here I am at home, like where else would I be, sick with some strange cold. It seems to have hit our household pretty bad. First my oldest got sick, then my hubby, then the baby, the infant and now - you guessed it - me! Boy I tell you I never knew germs could spread that fast. Lucky for use that no one had to be bed ridden for days on end and the virus seems to have lasted a day or two in each of us. Altho I think I got the worst of it, maybe because I got it last, I don't know. I'm the only one who had a temperature and who had to actually lay in bed ALL DAY. My husband had to take off from work so he could take care of the girls, I surely couldn't.

Anyway, I must be feeling better because I'm checking e-mails and writing in not only my blog but other's blogs as well - go figure. That's all for now. *smoochies*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home